cross-posted from Abouthalf.com: http://ift.tt/1eeanF9
cross-posted from Abouthalf.com: http://ift.tt/MX5SHC
Comments are mostly rubbish. In rare occasions a website can generate a vibrate commenting community. Most often, though, comments are just a vector for spam or a way for to increase page views for advertising.
Twitter and other media make blog comments obsolete.
cross-posted from Abouthalf.com: http://ift.tt/1eRkbnD
We’re trying to eat better. “Better” means more vegetables.
- Using a box grater, shred two apples
- Sauté minced shallot in two tablespoons of olive oil
- Add some salt
- Once shallot is translucent, layer kale on top
- Cook for 2 – 3 minutes, periodically turning the kale with tongs
- Turn heat to low
- Add a cup of vegetable stock
- Cover and let steam for 4 minutes
- Add shredded apples
- Add more vegetable stock if needed
- Cover and steam for 4 more minutes
cross-posted from Abouthalf.com: http://ift.tt/1cO93eI